Since its invention in 1873, the 501 blue jean has been a cultural icon. Make it your own with the Levi Women's 501 Denim Pant. Wear it relaxed or fitted, roll the hem or wear it down—whatever your style, the classic straight cut offers the wearing versatility you crave. Built to last, this pant is made from durable cotton and features a mid rise with a signature button fly. Pair with long-sleeved t-shirt for everyday wear or dress it up with heels and a blouse for a night out with the girls.
- Classic pair of denim pants for casual days and dressier nights out
- Durable midweight denim construction for long-lasting use
- Mid rise with a signature button fly
- Straight leg fits relaxed through the hip and high
- Item #LVS002P
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
Not the most flattering jeans I've ever owned, but SO comfortable. Real denim, loose fit, 90s classics.
what size in women's is a 31 waist?
Where are these pants made and why do they cost so much?