Performance at an entry-level price.
Whether you're new to paddling, a weekend warrior, or just appreciate a good deal, the Level 6 Orion Drysuit provides an economical solution. Its 2.5-layer eXhaust membrane seals out moisture while allowing air to flow. For extra airflow during breaks, unzip the vertical TiZip zipper and cool off. Latex at the wrist and ankle cuffs keeps water from sneaking in at the extremities, and the neck gasket is made of neoprene and has a fleece lining for maximum comfort. A hood equips the suit for a wide range of weather conditions, and it can be removed for less bulk for clear days.
- Drysuit for recreational paddlers
- 2.5-layer eXhaust is waterproof and breathable
- Latex at the wrists and ankles seals out water
- TiZip front for easy on and off
- Vertical TiZip relief zipper
- Fleece-lined, neoprene collar for comfort
- Hood is removable for clear days
- Item #LVL0010