Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Freya Drysuit
We keep dry from neck to toes while big wave surfing in the Freya Drysuit. Level 6's movement-conscious construction lets us backstab and carwheel unhindered. Our adrenaline rises but our body temp stays cool underneath the breathable membranes. When we've reached calmer water where mother nature's call can be heard, we simply drop seat, yes 'simply,' thanks to the diagonal rear zipper design.
- Versatile rugged drysuit for testing your grit on whitewater
- 4-layer construction is fully waterproof and breathable for comfort
- Latex gasket at neck and wrists keep water from creeping in
- Hook-and-loop closures offer a customized, tight fit
- Articulated spine, knees, and elbows allow full mobility
- Double tunnel design keeps water out when used with a spray skirt
- Reinforced knees and elbows give extra durability
- Front entry with long, diagonal zipper for easy on-off
- Item #LVL0028
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.