The Emperor ain't got no (wet) clothes.
In this case the Emperor may have clothes, but they aren't wet because the Level Six Emperor Drysuit has kept him dry. It may not be invisible, but it is lightweight and breathable while maintaining an excellent level of waterproofing thanks to its three-layer eXhaust construction and latex gaskets. A waterproof, TiZip zipper makes getting in and out of the suit a breeze at the beginning or end of your trip, or lets you vent the suit for maximum airflow when you'll be out of the water for a while.
- Dry suit for paddling and canyoneering
- Waterproof eXhaust keeps water from seeping through
- Latex gaskets seal out moisture
- Adjustable waist, cuffs, and collar for comfort
- TiZip waterproof zipper for entry and relief
- Booties made from eXhaust keep water out
- Fleece pocket warms chilled fingers
- Item #LVL000H
- Q & A
Long lasting and High Quality
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The Emperor Dry suit is a staple piece of equipment for anyone who spends time in a drysuit. This drysuit is reinforced in all the right places with heavy duty fabric and results in a long lasting suit that will keep you dry and warm for many seasons. Another great feature of this suit is the easy to use back zipper. No more hard to pull zippers, this one makes it so easy to get in and out of your drysuit.
All in all, this is the most durable drysuit on the market, it fits well, keeps me warm and dry, I just got a new one becuase I passed off my old one to a friend after 5 seasons of use.