Select Style & Size
Set of Heat Sock 5.0 Toe Cap + Lithium Pack rcB 1200
Perfect for bone-chilling ski days and sub-zero treks in the midst of Arctic fronts, the Lenz Set of Heat Sock 5.0 Toe Cap + Lithium Pack rcB 1200 cranks up the heat with its integrated heating element built into the toe and ball of the foot. This over-the-calf sock folds at the top, allowing you to secure the lithium batteries into place with their press studs. Ergonomically knitted with moisture-wicking fibers, the sock creates a truly comfortable wearing experience, even when the heating element isn't being used.
The lithium packs offer three different heat settings for adjustable warmth in a wide range of wintry weather, ranging from freezing temperatures to truly bone-chilling conditions. Another cool feature is the ability to continuously regulate the sock's temperature via Bluetooth control on the Lenz Heat app for iOS and Android devices. Heat lasts up to 14 hours of continuous use, with the ability to recharge the lithium packs via the universal USB charger (100-240V). There's also a flexible plastic case for convenient transport and storage, alongside the USB charging cable with charge status indicator.
- Heated sock set for the coldest temperatures
- Fits over-the-calf for skiing and hiking use
- Built-in heating element at toe and ball of the foot
- Lithium batteries with press studs for secure attachment
- Three distinctive heat settings for adjustable warmth
- Bluetooth control with Lenz Heat app (for iOS and Android)
- USB-rechargeable with included universal plug-in (100-240V)
- Flexible plastic case included for convenient travel
- Item #LEN000A
- 49% polyester, 29% nylon, 10% polypropylene, 7% merino wool, 5% spandex
- Battery Type
- 2 lithium packs rcB 1200 (rechargeable)
- Battery Life
- [maximum battery life] 14 hours
- Recommended Use
- skiing, hiking & camping
What do you think about this product?
January 9, 2020
Wife Loves These
- I've used it several times
Bought these for Christmas for my wife and she loves them. She loves the phone app and being able to change the temp the higher we go on the mountain. She has also worn them to football games and tailgating. We bought them after a friend recommended them. She wears size 9.5 shoe and the mediums are the right fit.
February 7, 2019
Battery not that great
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Socks are pretty warm. Biggest disappointment has been battery life. There are 9 power settings. I ran mine on 3 and the battery barely lasted 6-7 hours in 20 degree weather. Definitely won’t last the whole day on any higher setting. Was expecting better battery life considering the cost.
June 26, 2020
Is the sizing for men or women?
November 15, 2018
Hi, Is this sock available in the XL size. Thanks, Andy
November 20, 2018
Hey Andrew! Unfortunately we are sold out of the XL size and are not expecting anymore to come in anytime soon