Select Style & Size
Trailhead V2 Sneaker
- Rugged sneaker for days that start on the trail and end in town
- Durable upper withstands outdoor environments and daily wear
- Mountain-to-town sole grips the trail and stays durable on pavement
- Wide toe box and 4mm drop promote a healthy foot strike
- Firmer cushioning offers greater support for long days on your feet
- Vegan-friendly construction doesn't use any animal-based materials
- Item #LEOA00C
- Upper Material
- microfiber, air mesh
- molded PU (4.5mm)
- Claimed Weight
- [size 10] 11.7oz
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
July 14, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
More rugged that perhaps a normal trail running shoe, but not as stiff as a dedicated hiker. Good ventilation and construction seems solid. I like that it has a quasi-retro look and doesn't scream hiking shoe. Didn't need much break-in, and fit me well - I have slightly narrow and low-volume feet, and with a medium cushion sock these were perfect.
April 13, 2020
Stiff and not particularly wide
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 9.5 mens
- 140 lbs
I am a woman with a pretty wide foot and have been either barefoot or wearing minimal shoes for a while. I chose a men's shoe hoping for it to be wide enough. I used the sizing chart and ordered the sizing based on length of foot. It fit me barefoot but would never have with hiking socks. The shoe felt very stiff, not as marketed on Lems website. The 4 mm drop bothered me as I am used to 0 mm drop. I might order again a larger size just for hiking, but probably not, as I really wanted to find a shoe that I could wear hiking and around town.
Flagged as inappropriate or irrelevant to the product. Click here to view.