Why We Like The Boulder Boot
Whether we are commuting to work or heading on a road trip full of adventure we turn to the Lems Boulder Boot. These foot-shaped boots pack small when not in use but provide ample support and cushion for hiking or walking.
- Lightweight, travel-friendly boots with a foot-friendly design
- Special rubber outsole offers versatile traction for traveling
- Boot packs down to about the size of a puffy to join you anywhere
- Leather upper provides durability for long trips and quick hikes
- Wide toe box encourages free and natural movement of the toes
- Zero drop design allows for a healthy midfoot strike
- Cushioned, moisture-wicking insole delivers comfort for long days
- Item #LEOA004
- Upper Material
- leather, 1200D nylon
- PU insole
- LemsRubber (injection blown rubber)
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 9.9oz
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
February 14, 2021
Not a minimal boot
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 150 lbs
So this is a nicely made boot and very confortable but I would not consider it a minimal shoe. I wear moccasins, Xeros and Vivobarefoot shoes that have both longitudial and torsonal flexibility, zero heel lift and no arch. These Lems were a disappointment for me. They are somewhat flexible the long way but side to side/tortionally they are rigid with a "square" heel that does not allow the foot to move naturally, I actually hurt my foot walking in these. They also have minimal heel lift and a small arch :( So anyway, nice light boot but not a minimal shoe that will exercise your feet properly.