- Lightweight, travel-friendly boots with a foot-friendly design
- Special rubber outsole offers versatile traction for traveling
- Boot packs down to about the size of a puffy to join you anywhere
- Leather upper provides durability for long trips and quick hikes
- Wide toe box encourages free and natural movement of the toes
- Zero drop design allows for a healthy midfoot strike
- Cushioned, moisture-wicking insole delivers comfort for long days
- Item #LEOA004
- Upper Material
- leather, 1200D nylon
- PU insole
- LemsRubber (injection blown rubber)
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 9.9oz
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
November 10, 2020
Feeling scammed and out of $165 (0/5)
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 5"
- 200 lbs
DO NOT purchase Lems shoes. This is the first time I have felt compelled to leave a review on the internet and have never had a problem with a company before. I purchased a pair of Men's Waterproof Boulder Boot. I wore them to work for 1 day and realized two things: (1) the boot was extremely uncomfortable for my feet and I needed a size up and (2) they were indeed NOT WATERPROOF through walking in the snow. I went ahead and returned them and they were denied. I now spent $165 in return for nothing usable for me. I completely understand a return policy to deter users of sending back used products. What I don't understand is not being human with your customers and showing an ounce of loyalty. Through a long thread I attempted to see if they would offer any form of customer service but was denied over and over again. Having a 9 person team is no excuse for lack of customer service. If anything, they should be going above and beyond to build a loyal customer base and strengthening their customer lifetime value. I was looking forward to getting a better boot my size and was planning to purchase a pair for my wife for Christmas. They have now lost a long-term customer and left me feeling scammed and out $165.