Select Style & Size
Spitfire 3D Ski Poles
Ski poles may seem like a small piece of the gear puzzle that is alpine skiing, but as one of your points of contact with the snow they can be a crucial part of terrain evaluation. Leki’s Spitfire 3D Poles implement Leki’s coveted Trigger system which allows for a safe and secure connection to Leki glove models without using traditional pole straps. Aluminum construction with a generous diameter supplies bombproof durability to ensure longevity, even after occasional confrontations with pine tree branches. Lightweight construction and ergonomic grip allow for an intuitive feel as you pole plant, drive turns, and pole drag. The standard alpine pole baskets work well for those who prefer their skiing to stay on the piste, while included powder baskets cater to those who prefer to venture off the beaten path.
- Aluminum ski pole is suited for use in alpine environments
- Trigger system compatible for reliable release and connection
- ProG grip supplies ergonomic finger grooves for a responsive feel
- Included alpine baskets and powder baskets accommodate every skier
- Item #LEKX09M
- 110, 115, 120, 125, 130, 135cm
- Trigger system, mesh
- Included Baskets
- powder, alpine
- Claimed Weight
- [120cm] 9oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years limited
What do you think about this product?
December 21, 2020
Are specific gloves required to use with Leki system?