Select style & size:Select options
Your friends were right; you took to skiing like a lit matchstick against dynamite, which is a suitable metaphor because you love bombing down groomers. As soon as mach speeds become less thrilling, try taking a turn or two by planting Leki's Spark Lite S Ski Pole in sequential order. If you catch an edge—you haven't lived until you catch an edge—and slap face first, at least the Trigger S strap releases so the pole flies away from you instead of taking the ride with you.
- High-end alpine pole for carving, cruising, and making sharp turns
- Robust, thin aluminum shaft takes a beating
- Trigger S releases the strap during falls for safety
- Cobra Alpin basket ideal for groomers and firm conditions
- Item #LEK004P
- Q & A
Trigger S Rocks !!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
So happy with this purchase. I've been fiddling for years with my poles straps. So annoying. I also end up editing out the beginning of nearly every Gopro video. So easy to pop these on and off. I got the aluminum ones rather than carbon fiber. Very light. A good introductory to the Trigger S. Next time I'd get the carbon fiber.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
High quality poles that look good and work great; especially the grip trigger.