Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Ski Poles we have in stock.View Similar Products
Your friends were right; you took to skiing like a lit matchstick against dynamite, which is a suitable metaphor because you love bombing down groomers. As soon as mach speeds become less thrilling, try taking a turn or two by planting Leki's Spark Lite S Ski Pole in sequential order. If you catch an edge—you haven't lived until you catch an edge—and slap face first, at least the Trigger S strap releases so the pole flies away from you instead of taking the ride with you.
- High-end alpine pole for carving, cruising, and making sharp turns
- Robust, thin aluminum shaft takes a beating
- Trigger S releases the strap during falls for safety
- Cobra Alpin basket ideal for groomers and firm conditions
- Item #LEK004P
- Q & A
Trigger S Rocks !!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
So happy with this purchase. I've been fiddling for years with my poles straps. So annoying. I also end up editing out the beginning of nearly every Gopro video. So easy to pop these on and off. I got the aluminum ones rather than carbon fiber. Very light. A good introductory to the Trigger S. Next time I'd get the carbon fiber.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
High quality poles that look good and work great; especially the grip trigger.