Select style & size:Select options
They take you to the top.
You've been looking at that peak for years, but have never gotten to ski it—now the snow is finally stable enough for you to reach it. The sun just starts to rise as you hit the skin track with your trusty Leki RCM 1.0 Vario poles in your hand. The adjustable full carbon shaft is extremely light and strong as you trudge up the hill. There are many side hills on the way to the summit; luckily you can easily choke up on the extended Thermo grips. Meanwhile the touring specific Contour Binding baskets and Contour tip are lightweight but sturdy, ensuring you never miss a pole plant and expend precious energy. Now that you have finally reached the top you take a deep breath, shorten your poles with the trusty Speed Lock 2 mechanisms, and drop in.
- Lightweight ski touring pole for uphill-minded skiers
- Adjustable carbon shaft is versatile, saves weight
- Extra grip allows multiple hand positions for comfort
- Touring baskets allow reliable pole plants, reduce weight
- Leki poles are engineered and tested in the Bavarian Alps
- Item #LEK006A