Select Style & Size:
Peak Vario 3D Ski Poles
Brave icy morning skin tracks or hop on the first chair for a pow day with the help of the Peak Vario 3D pole. This pole uses a two piece shaft design, one aluminum and one carbon to keep up with all your skiing choices. The Carbon section keeps things lightweight for days in the backcountry, while the aluminum section helps prevent breaks when you are charging in bounds.
- Versatile ski poles ready for days spent touring or riding resorts
- Carbon, aluminum sections combine for durability and weight savings
- Speed lock plus mechanism securely holds your desired length
- ProG grip and releasable strap can eject during falls
- Touring ready baskets provide a good grip in fresh snow
- Diamond tips use durable metal to stand the tests of time
- Item #LEKX09D
- aluminum, carbon
- Adjustable Length
- Locking Mechanism
- speed lock plus
- Trigger, frame strap mesh
- Tour (powder)
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.