Why We Like The Neotrail FX 1 Superlite Trekking Poles
From thru-hikes to ultras, the Neotrail FX 1 Superlite Poles make ascents and descents easier on our legs without burdening our load. The foldable design and carbon construction allow this pair to stash away light and small when not in use, but when the flat straightaway ends, the push button system quickly locks the sections in place as we keep our pace.
- Pair of ultralight trekking poles for trail runners and backpackers
- Carbon shaft provides lightweight performance
- Foldable design easily packs away when not in use
- Foam grips and adjustable straps increase comfort
- Low-profile tips won't get caught up in rocks and roots
- Multiple size options let you get the right fixed length for you
- FX tech lets you easily replace lower pole sections to increase longevity
- Item #LEKX0DI
- 110, 115, 120, 125, 130, 135cm
- Adjustable Length
- no, fixed length, foldable
- Collapsed Length
- Locking Mechanism
- push button
- RTC Lite (thermo-foam)
- Lock Security Strap Skin 4.0, adjustable
- integrated, low-profile
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 120cm] 9.2oz
- backpacking, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 3, 2023
Light weight, compact, easy to assemble/disassemble.
Originally reviewed on LEKI
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help