Select style & size:Select options
Take a load off.
As much as your knees appreciate the heavy load of a backpack when you're walking upwards of ten miles a day across steep, rock- and root-strewn terrain, it might be a good idea to give them some relief in the form of the Leki Women's Micro Vario Ti Core-Tec Lady Trekking Poles. The durable aluminum shaft and adjustable length make these trekking poles welcome companions when you're adventuring in the high mountains. And for good measure, Leki gave these poles its Aergon Core-tec grip—a natural cork and synthetic handle with a grip extension for easy walking—and moisture-wicking wrist strap to keep your, hands, arms, and knees as comfortable as possible for those back-to-back long haul days.
- Trekking poles for long days on the trail
- Aluminum construction is durable and lightweight
- Cork and rubber grip stays securely
- Moisture-wicking wrist strap keeps your hands comfortable
- Collapsible design is easy to throw in your pack
- Item #LEK004Y