Micro Vario Carbon AS Trekking Poles
Perfect for counting ounces and saving space out on the trail, the Leki Micro Vario Carbon AS Trekking Poles offer ultra-lightweight, adjustable performance for mountaineers, trail-runners, and hikers. The lightweight Aergon Thermo grips have an ovoid shape that's easily palmed or held traditionally, while the rubberized, dimpled tops offer textured grip points and easy-to-adjust straps to provide additional security. The Dynamic Suspension System (DSS) reduces stress on the joints, muscles, and ligaments, and even reduces the peak impact force to protect your muscles, joints and ligaments. The locking mechanism saves weight and increases collapsibility while still delivering strength and adjustability.
- Lightweight trekking poles for lady hikers going the distance
- Carbon upper shaft keeps weight to a minimum on long hikes
- Aluminum lower shaft adds lightweight durability
- Anti-shock technology reduces wear and tear on your body
- Push-button release mechanism provides quick deployment
- Compact grip specifically designed for the comfort of smaller hands
- Includes a bag for convenient storage in your pack
- Item #LEK007T
- [upper section] carbon, [lower section] aluminum
- Adjustable Length
- Usable Range
- 100 - 120cm
- Collapsed Length
- Locking Mechanism
- Speed Lock 2
- Lock Security Strap
- Flex Tip
- Dynamic Suspension System
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 1lb
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help