Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Micro Trail Vario Poles
You don't always need poles, but they're pretty handy to have if you can stow them away when you're done with the steeps. The Leki Micro Trail Vario Poles fold down nice and small, so you can tuck them away when you're picking up the pace on a flat section, and their pure carbon construction won't slow you down if you bring them backpacking for the weekend. Quick-snap locks secure the segments while you're trekking, but are a cinch to open when folding time comes. Cork handles provide comfortable grips so your hands aren't too fatigued for campfire food prep, and the trail-specific tip and half basket provide precise planting on rocky trails without adding too much weight.
- Compact poles for trail hikes and backpacking trips
- Carbon shaft provide durable, lightweight support
- Cork grip and padded strap keep hand fatigue to a minimum
- Folds up for easy stowing when you want them out of your way
- Trail specific tip offer precise pole planting at a light weight
- Item #LEK008M
1.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.