Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Gloves we have in stock.View Similar Products
Why We Like The Griffin Tune S Boa Glove
Cold weather can be pretty uncompromising, but with LEKI’s Griffin Tune S Boa we’re not too stressed about it. These toasty gloves provide plenty of resistance to the cold thanks to their Primaloft synthetic insulation that traps in heat, while a rugged goatskin leather outer repels the elements and stays durable. LEKI employs its Trigger S technology on this glove, enabling quick attachment to ski poles.
- A rugged glove for frosty winter days
- Lofty Primaloft insulation traps in heat, lets sweat escape
- Goatskin leather shell is durable, resists water and wind
- Trigger S system allows you to click connect with your poles
- Boa system cinches with ease to cut out any cold pockets
- Water-resistant multilayer laminates cut out snow and slush
- MF Touch technology enables touch-screen use with gloves on
- Item #LEK008X
- [face fabric] goatskin leather, polyester, elastane, nylon, rubber, [palm] goatskin leather, nylon, polyurethane, [insulation, lining] 100% polyester
- Boa, hool-and-loop strap
- Palm Grip
- goatskin leather
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 30, 2020
Once You Hit That You'll Never Go Back
- I've used it several times
- True to size
These gloves are so awesome. They fit just like a motorcycle glove. The quality is definitely there. I would compare the quality to a Dainese motorcycle glove. The fingers don't get messed up when your hands are sweaty. You know what I am talking about with that cheaper Noth Face or other branded gloves. They keep the hands warm. Price and value are in line. They become more awesome when you pair them with Leki poles. No more screwing around with Pole straps in lift lines. Just do the "Leki Role." Once you're off the lift. Click, boom, and you're gone. 100 percent recommend.