Select a size:
Griffin S Glove
From park laps to backcountry excursions, the Griffin S is built to tackle it all with a warm, soft lining, and burly outer shell with premium goatskin leather that repels the elements. Hyperloft insulation traps in heat, and Trigger S construction can be used with LEKI Trigger Loop poles, or traditional poles.
- Burly gloves built to handle on-or-off-piste adventures
- Lofty synthetic HyperLoft insulation traps in heat, cuts the cold
- Comfort fit offers extra width that promotes comfort and warmth
- Trigger S tech integrates with LEKI poles for max security
- Premium softshell and goatskin leather shell repels elements
- Micro Bemberg fleece lining traps in heat, wicks perspiration
- Item #LEKX099
- Softshell 87 (87% polyester, 13% elastane), Neoprene (60% rubber, 40% nylon), Premium Goatskin (100% leather)
- glove, undercuff
- hook and loop
- Palm Grip
- Silicone Nash (60% nylon, 40% polyurethane), Premium Goatskin
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.