Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Trekking Poles we have in stock.View Similar Products
Lightness where you want it, strength where you need it.
Leki's Carbon Ti Trekking Poles combine high strength with a light weight to keep you hiking comfortably for longer distances. Made in three parts, the lower carbon shafts keep the weight off for more comfort on long miles, and the aluminum upper shaft ensures the reliable strength you want when you're far away from home.
The SpeedLock 2 adjustable system keeps each pole's length secure whether it's sized to your height or compactly stowed away in your backpack. Leki extended the slightly warm Aergon Thermo grip for more versatility on steep terrain. The Carbon Ti also features an textured strap for moisture-wicking comfort, performance trekking baskets, and a carbide tip that sticks to slippery stones.
- Adjustable trekking poles for long-haul hikes and backpacking
- Aluminum top shaft is sturdy and reliable
- Carbon lower section keeps weight to a minimum
- Locking mechanism makes length adjustment quick and easy
- Aergon Thermo Long grip for a comfortable feel
- Lock Security Strap keeps you from losing a pole
- Flex Tip Short offers precise grip and durability
- Item #LEK003Z
- Q & A
Light weight yet stiff
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The three part shaft keeps them compact when you need them to be. Great for stowing in the backpack or when traveling. Locking mechanism seems secure although we will see how it holds up long term.
Is this sold single or pair?