Select style & size:Select options
Carbon TA XTG Trekking Poles
Whether you're setting out for a multi-day escape into the backcountry or getting up at the crack of dawn for a day-long trek, the Leki Carbon TA XTG Trekking Poles will give you the ultralight weight and dependable performance you need to take on long miles on the trail. The carbon and aluminum shaft offers strong support at hardly any weight (seven and half ounces per pole to be exact), so you can push up steep slopes and traverse technical downhills without feeling it in your arms. Speaking of steep terrain, the extended non-slip grip will be there when you need to choke up your grip to reach the summit, and the Aergon Thermo main grip will let you carry your poles normalyl or palm easily them from the top when you need support on steep downhills. They're adjustable for versatility and easy packing, and lock quickly and easily thanks to the lightweight Speed Lock 2.0 mechanism. A carbide tip digs into soft dirt and grips on rough rock, giving you a dependable hold no matter what surface you're trekking across.
- Ultralight trekking pole for long adventures on the trail
- Carbon and aluminum construction is super strong yet lightweight
- Lightweight locking mechanism provides a strong and dependable hold
- Argon Thermo grip offers palmed or traditional grip
- Extended non-slip grip lets you choke up on steep trails
- Carbide tip ensures a secure and stable hold on varying surfaces
- Item #LEK008E
What do you think about this product?