Why We Like The LEKI Carbon 14 3D Ski Poles
Offering a high-quality feel for dedicated alpine skiers, the LEKI Carbon 14 3D Ski Poles are lightweight and rigid, made with pure carbon fiber shafts and ice-resistant carbide tips. Its Trigger S Grip system allows you to detach the wrist straps between runs, with a release spring system that will also detach automatically in case of an awkward fall.
- Lightweight poles for all-mountain skiing
- Carbon shaft delivers featherlight durability
- Forward-leaning grip offers comfort and control
- Carbide tip resistant to freezing temperatures
- Trigger-release technology adds peace of mind
- Two-component Cobra basket is durable and flexible
- Item #LEKX0FZ
- 14mm carbon fiber
- 110cm, 115cm, 120cm, 125cm, 130cm, 135cm
- Trigger 3D frame strap mesh
- Claimed Weight
- [120cm] 8.3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- alpine skiing, freeride skiing, powder skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help