Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select Style & Size:
Aergonlite 2 Carbon Ski Poles
From dawn patrol to an extensive side country mission, the Aergonlite 2 Carbon Ski Pole will get you where you need to go. An aluminum upper shaft is durable and strong to hold up to the day to day rigors of skiing, while the Aramid-Carbon lower is extremely lightweight to ensure your poles are the last thing holding you back on the skin track. To make the uphill even easier, the Aergonlite features an extended grip that allows you to choke up with your uphill hand on extensive side hill sections of the skin track.
For you, ski touring isn't all about the uphill. Taking that into consideration Leki uses the Speed Lock 2 system. It is an extremely reliable locking mechanism that allows you to vary your poles length for maximum control and performance on both the uphill and the downhill.
- A ski touring pole that will get you to your favorite line
- Carbon lower reduces weight without sacrificing performance
- Lengthened grip offers more options on variable terrain
- Baskets specifically for touring provide stability and strength
- Leki has been trusted in the pole industry since 1948
- Item #LEK006B
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.