Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The MTB 4.0 Enduro Helmet
We trust Leatt to provide quality protection and coverage for our enduro and mountain bike rides, and that includes the MTB 4.0 Enduro Helmet. It's known for its ventilation and comfort, and it's the helmet we're grabbing before heading for an enduro ride or a trip to the bikepark. It's fitted with 360 Turbine technology which both lowers the cost and manages protection, and its full-face design still offers breathability. The MTB 4.0 Enduro Helmet reduces rotational acceleration and absorbs energy upon impact to better protect our heads from injury. We know we're covered if we crash with the MTB 4.0 Enduro Helmet.
- Full coverage helmet that offers protection and ventilation
- Lightweight polymer compound shell in two sizes
- Breathability from 22 total vents across the helmet
- Removable mouthpiece ventilation cover
- Optimal neck brace compatibility for ease and comfort
- Dri-Lex moisture-wicking, anti-odor, washable internal liner
- Removable chin bar with easy-fit Stainless attachment system
- Item #LBRI064
- Shell Material
- polymer compound
- Impact Foam
- EPS + EPO impact foam
- 22 vents
- Fit Adjustment
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Full Face
- AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952-10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 14oz (850g)
- Recommended Use
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.