Soften the sting of nasty falls.
Mountain biking presents a number of rigors on the body, especially when you tumble off the trail into stumps, rocks, and other trail furniture that's not likely to budge. For these "Oh $#&%" moments on the trail, the Leatt Men's DBX 5.0 Airflex Impact Short gives you an extra degree of protection from nasty bruises and sprains with its low-profile padding. This impact short follows the contours of your body, allowing you to effortlessly slide 'em underneath your baggies without restricting motion or being overly bulky. Leatt places a dual-density chamois under your sit bones for hours of comfort when you're hammering up climbs and ripping descents.
Six-millimeter Armourgel pads soften the burden of nasty impacts along your hips, all without presenting much in the way of excess weight. Additional padding resides along the thighs, which remains flexible for unrestricted mobility on your all-mountain rig. Silicone leg cuffs and the wide, stretchy waistline retain a snug fit, so you're not constantly stopping on the trail to re-adjust your situation. MoistureCool and Airmesh wicking fabrics prevent you from overheating. Plus, this padded liner benefits from an anti-odor finish that eliminates the post-ride funk you've come to expect from liner shorts.
- Padded liner shorts soften the impact of trail spills
- Low-profile, contoured design slides under your baggies
- Armourgel hip padding hardens upon impact to disperse forces
- Additional padding along outer thighs for greater protection
- Dual-density chamois absorbs fatiguing vibration in the saddle
- MoistureCool, Airmesh wicking fabrics keep you dry and cool
- Anti-odor finish prevents funky build-up after riding
- Silicone leg bands and ultra-wide, stretchy waistline
- Item #LBR0057
- Q & A
Fit easily under my baggy enduro shorts
These shorts offer nice protection on the thighs and have a high quality chamois pad. Well made and durable.