Select Style & Size
AirFit Lite 3DF Body Vest
It's not even mid-day yet, and the heat is already starting to get intense. Instead of canceling your ride or hitting the trail shirtless (not recommended), reach for the Leatt AirFit Lite 3DF Body Vest to stay safe and comfortable during sweltering summer rides.
Moisture-wicking and exceptionally breathable fabrics pull sweat off your skin and allow air to flow through so you don't overheat on the trail. Meanwhile, 3DF foam offers a soft, flexible feel so you stay mobile when racing around berms and flying over gaps. However, the foam hardens instantly upon impact to protect your chest and back from any potential diggers you might take. It's also equipped with anti-odor technology so your car doesn't reek on the drive home from the trail.
- Stay protected and comfy during midsummer rides
- 3DF foam is flexible but hardens on impact
- MoistureCool fabric wicks sweat and dries rapidly
- AirMesh fabric enhances airflow for cool comfort
- Anti-odor tech resists funky smells
- BraceOn neck brace fitting system
- Item #LBR007P
- 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam, MoistureCool, AirMesh fabrics
- chest zip
- Protection Area
- back, chest
- [chest] prEN1621-3 Level 1, [back] EN1621-2 Level 1, [shoulder] EN1621-1
- 1lb 14oz
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 6, 2018
- I returned this product before using it
So i got this in s/m testing to see if it would fit my frame. Alas, i would have needed an XS. Its hard finding things that are designed for men to fit wee little womens bodies. Im 130lbs 5ft4 and this thing swallowed me up. Not sure how i felt about overall design of the vest. the spine coverage felt comfortable when trying on. not too keen on the dinner plate on my check though. I opted for the XS Daineses Ryolite 2 Safety Jacket. Even the XS has a little room in the arms, so the shoulder placement is a teenie bit off. Im going to take it for a spin this weekend and see how it feels riding.