It's all about balance.
The Leatt Men's 4.0 DBX Short is tailored to gravity trails and bike parks, yet it's never restrictive if you're the type that prefers to earn your descents without the help of chairlifts or shuttles. The 4.0 DBX strikes the right balance between gravity and all-mountain disciplines with its longer cut for optimal coverage over knee pads, paired with pre-curved knees that won't snag when you're pedaling uphill to do it all again.
Four-way stretch material promotes agility when you're roosting around berms, launching off side-hits, and pushing yourself along the resort's A-Line. It's finished with a water-repellent treatment, which is a nice addition if you're located in a wet climate or ride tacky dirt after a light rain. The seat is reinforced with a 3-layer laminated material that combats the abrasive tendencies inherent to mountain biking, meaning this short won't blow-out prematurely from regular wear.
- Balances the needs of gravity and all-mountain
- Longer cut slides over knee pads and liner shorts
- Pre-curved knees won't snag or restrict pedaling
- Four-way stretch fabric for full range of motion
- 3-layer laminated seat prevents abrasive wear
- DWR finish repels light rain and flinging mud
- Laser-cut ventilation holes for active cooling
- Adjustable waist tabs and rear waist gripper
- Item #LBR007H