Why We Like The 4.0 Clip Shoe
The Leatt 4.0 Clip Shoe is what we wear when we’re looking for a real connection to the bike at the park or on the trail. These stylish shoes mount with any 2-bolt cleat and keep us locked into the pedals. A functional hook and loop strap over the laces keeps them clear of our chain, so we’re not needing to replace laces after every ride.
- Sticky clip-in shoe for trail and enduro riding
- Tall ankle protections from chain slap and debris
- Large tongue keeps debris out of shoe
- Sticky sole helps create a large contact patch
- Walkable shoes are great for local loops turned longer excursions
- Lace closure is protected by a hook-and-loop strap
- Item #LBRI04U
- Upper Material
- synthetic suede with DWR coating
- compression laces, molded cross-tension straps
- Leatt Lab compound sole
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?