Select style & size:Select options
The kiddos love to send it.
Designed for young shredders who like to test their limits, the Leatt Kids' 3.5 DBX Neck Brace minimizes hyperextension and hyperflexion of the neck during an unfortunate crash. Its rigid chassis stops the movement quickly, and distributes the force from the helmet to the body to be dispersed. The thorascic strut, rear wing, and front platform are engineered to break in case of overload, so you don't have to worry about the brace hurting more than it helps. Cutouts sit strategically at the collarbones to protect these fragile bones from the helmet and brace during impact. The DBX 3.5 is extremely adjustable, so not only can you find your kid a perfect fit now but you can also adjust it as they grow. The push-button access is designed to be simple enough that kids can get in and out without adult help, meaning they feel more self-sufficient and you have less to micro-manage.
- Neck brace for smaller riders with big abitions
- Rigid chassis stops movement and redirects force
- Overload protection in the form of breakaway pieces
- Collarbone cutout avoids the fragile bones
- Extremely adjustable for a customized fit
- Push-button access for easy on and off
- Item #LBR009J
[shell] PC, [interior] polyamide-reinforced EPS
89, 686, EEC