Select your style & size:Select options
Take on a multitude of tasks.
Get geared up with the compact but full-function Leatherman Juice S2 Multi-Tool. Featuring pliers, wire cutters, screwdrivers, scissors, and a knife, all in a rugged, lightweight package, it's a must-have multi-tasker for almost any job. And the knife, scissors, and bottle opener are conveniently accessible from the outside. At just 3.25 inches closed, the Juice S2 is small enough to hang on your keyring, stash in a pack or glove box, or to occupy its own little corner of your toolbox.
- 420HC stainless steel
- 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Regular and needlenose pliers
- Hard and regular wire cutters
- Phillips-head screwdriver
- Medium, small, and extra-small flathead screwdrivers
- Drop-point knife
- Spring-action scissors
- Can and bottle openers
- Item #LEA000J
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This is a super easy to carry lightweight tool. Bought this for my father in law who does home inspections for a living. He really enjoys how compact it is and not having to carry around a bunch of tools during his inspections.
Leatherman Juice S2 Weight Info
From Tech Specs above, the new Leatherman Juice S2 model weighs 130g (4.6 oz). My previous S2 model comes in at 4.35 oz. The leather holster adds 1.10 oz. Combined, my S2 and holster weigh 5.45 oz.
Leatherman Juice S2 Rocks!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I think the Leatherman Juice S2 has one of the best function-to-weight ratios out there. I've used mine on hundreds of miles of alpine backcountry trips over the past four years and can't recommend it enough.
How do I use this multi-tool?
- I use the knife always
- I use the scissors even more
- I use the pliers for pulling tent stakes out of frozen ground
- I use the phillips-head screwdriver in town, but not on the trail
- I use the medium screwdriver for opening the back of my watch
- I use the small screwdriver in town, but not on the trail
- I use the extra-small screwdriver for adjusting compass declination
- I use the bottle opener for beer
- I don't use the can opener (does anybody?)
Backpacker Magazine gave this tool an Editor's Choice Gold Award in 2014 (Backpacker's Gear Editor, Kristen Hostetter, REALLY likes this knife) and a video: