Select style & size:Select options
Z1 Special Edition Helmet
When it comes to cycling, Belgians are not ones to be left out, and the Lazer Z1 Special Edition Helmet drives the point home. This helmet uses Lazer's RBS design to hold the shell together, providing coverage and protection against impacts, while allowing full range of vision, and limited edition colorways.
- Lazer's racing helmet provides protection and ventillation
- Limited-edition colorway is bold, sleek, and unique
- In-mold shell construction boosts strength against impact
- Fit adjusts across multiple axes to ensure comfort
- Highly ventilated shell shuttles cooling air on hot days
- Item #LZRG01R
- Q & A
This helmet saved my life. I
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Almost 4 years ago I was struck my a distracted driver and landed on pavement on my left shoulder and head. The impact fractured 2 vertebrae in my neck which resulted in surgery. The front left of the helmet shattered. However I didn't suffer any head injury and had no concussion. Needless to say I am a fan of the safety of Lazer helmets. The Z1 fits my head perfectly, is easy to adjust, well vented and the Aeroshell is great when it gets cool or rainy. I've worn Giro and Bell helmets in the past any is helmet beats them.
The tech specs say 32 vents but I don't see 32 vents. Does the aero cover come off the helmet so it looks more like the regular Z1?