New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Z1 MIPS Helmet
One of our favorite lids we carry is the Z1 MIPS Helmet from Belgian based brand Lazer. It might not be the lightest or the most aero, however, its classic looks, MIPS protection, large and numerous vents, and at 190 grams, still plenty light weight, creates a combination of features that take it straight to the top. There's no shortage of fine helmets in the premium category range and a bevy of Lazer specific details means this helmet holds its own as a top-end racing and training helmet with safety and styling to match.
As many of its counterparts do, the Z1 relies on a four-piece In-Mold polycarbonate outer shell and EPS foam lining to protect against initial impacts. Lazer extends the helmet's shell to enhance protection at the temples, a sensitive area that's especially vulnerable in crashes, and then adds a final inner layer of protection with MIPS technology. MIPS, or Multi-Directional Impact Protection System, refers to the Swedish technology added to the helmet in the form of an inner basket that rotates slightly upon impact to absorb the brain-damaging rotational energy created in certain crashes.
- A fantastic all-around premium helmet from Lazer
- MIPS protection decreases rotational energy in certain impacts
- T-pro protection offers additional protection in the temple area of the head
- 31 vents keep you cooler on summer climbs
- Worn to multiple professional victories
- Top-mounted Advanced Rollsys retention system offers easy horizontal and vertical adjustment
- Item #LZR002H