Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
For those who climb, too.
Though it's obviously the thing that gets us to the trailhead in the morning, dropping-in isn't the only thing we enjoy about enduro. We do, in fact, like stretching the legs on climbs a bit—after all, most of us also race on the road, so we're no strangers to embracing suffering. Lazer's Revolution Full Face MIPS Helmet rewards the pursuit of pain by incorporating enduro-grade impact diffusion and a lightweight, well-ventilated construction that doesn't turn into a bucket of swampy, puke-inducing heat on the climbs.
Comfort aside, a helmet's first job is to navigate the irresistible force/immovable object relationship. The Revolution's in-mold construction combines an EPS foam core with a polycarbonate outer shell in order to up the impact-absorption of both. The included chin bar extends that construction over your face, but it's removable for days that feature more climbing and flow than gravity lines. The helmet includes Lazer's Safety Mounting System (SES), which anchors whatever lights and cameras you need for your action shots.
- An enduro helmet for full-face aggression
- MIPS lining diffuses rotational energy
- In-mold construction helps dissipate i23mpact force
- Removable chin bar allows for tailored coverage
- Internal basket adjusts to hug your head
- Adjustable visor anchors goggles and blocks elements
- Generous ventilation cools on sun-drenched singletrack
- Accessory mount detaches in event of a crash
- Item #LZR001N