Bullet 2.0 Helmet
With the Bullet 2.0 Helmet from Lazer, lack of ventilation is never an expense you'll have to make in your quest for aerodynamics. Featuring a narrow shape and a closed shell on demand, it's fast on the flats and in the sprints, and with a quick adjustment to the Airslide system on the front, you'll have ample ventilation on hot days and on the climbs. Internal ventilation channels work to keep your head cool and comfortable while Lazer's Venturi Cap technology accelerates the airflow through the helmet.
When it's time to dial in your BOAs for the sprint, a simple slide of the Airslide system shuts the vents leaving you with a fully closed cap, for optimized aerodynamics. The Bullet 2.0 helmet is compatible with Lazer's magnetic lens, providing increased aerodynamic performance and protection with a comfortable panoramic lens and nothing touching your face. Reflective decals and a rear LED light increase your visibility at night while its compatibility with its LifeBEAM technology, measuring heart rate, and an Inclination Sensor to monitor your head position on the bike make this one smart helmet.
- An aero or fully vented helmet on demand for maximum performance
- Airslide feature lets you choose maximum aero or ventilation
- In-mold construction improves its ability to diffuse impact
- Advanced Turnfit System retention provides a precise fit
- Compatible with a magnetic lens, an inclination sensor, and LifeBEAM
- Rear LED light and reflective decals increase visibility in low light
- Lazer bases its offerings on Wind tunnel-tested and peloton-proven designs
- Item #LZR002G
California Proposition 65
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 155lbs
This helmet is great! It is very comfortable, and the light on the back helps give a little more visibility during a ride. The only negative I have is the sunglass shield that lazer provides is not very good. It causes pain on the nose because their is no rubber on the sunglass shield where the nose sits. Overall it's a great helmet!
Neat helmet, but boy did it give me a bad case of mushroom head. This thing has a huge profile!
Does the magnetic lens come in different shades, including a clear one for riding at night? If yes, where can it be separately purchased? Thank you.
I won’t like to purchase the visor of the bullet 2.0 helmet but it is not listed on your website. please advise.