Select a size:
Why We Like The XT3 90 Alpine Touring Boot
The Lange XT3 90 Alpine Touring Boot was engineered to go up and built to go down. It’s easily one of our favorite cross-over boots for free-touring performance. It’s moldable, comfortable, and lightweight. Your uphills will feel more manageable thanks to an increase in forward range of motion and the Friction Free Hinge, but Lange didn’t stop there. The Active Power V-Lock locks down the boot with a rock-solid connection for power, precision, and control back down to the base.
- Alpine touring boot for performance on the uphills and the downs
- Medium stiff flex offers enhanced control for advanced skiers
- Shell is lightweight and dynamic for enhanced performance
- Thermo liner allows a customizable fit for comfortable fit
- Walk mode has high forward ROM to lessen fatigue on skin track
- Ski mode offers precision and power for performance on descents
- Precision Fit last provides an exact, race-inspired fit
- GripWalk soles provide you with traction on the boot packs
- Item #LNG0017
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.