Select a size:
Why We Like the XT3 140 Pro Model Alpine Touring Boot
Ski racers have been depending on Lange's phenomenal downhill performance for years, and now us backcountry skiers get the same performance out of the XT3 140 Pro. Lange designed it to feel more like a race boot even though it comes with all the bells and whistles for touring, like a walk mode and Dynafit tech inserts. We also appreciate this boot's tight-fitting liner that's perfectly aligned with the shell for the precise performance necessary for powder days in condensed forests or big mountains with steep chutes.
- Backcountry ski boot built on Lange's legendary racing platform
- 140 flex is the stiffest offering available on the market
- Narrow 97mm last fits tight for the utmost control
- Dual Core Light shell ensures precision and a snappy response
- Dual 3D Race liner is pre-shaped to match inside the shell perfectly
- Friction Free Hinge with walk mode latch for an easier uphill tour
- GripWalk sole with tech inserts is replaceable for alpine-compatible soles
- Item #LNG000Z
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.