Select a size:
XT3 130 Alpine Touring Boot
The XT3 130 is Lange's stiffest ski boot built for backcountry touring, freeride, and big mountains. Its 130 flex prepares you for steep lines, rowdy cliffs, and cruising icy aprons at top speeds. Lange paired its professional-level performance with an equally comfortable fit for more skiers out there. The 100mm last is a perfect balance of roomy comfort and a precise fit, and the Dual 3D Full Liner includes Ultralon foam for easier thermo-molding in key areas. This boot also boasts a burly latch that stays secure in ski mode, and unlatches for a massive 53° range of motion.
- Lange's stiffest ski boot built for backcountry freeride
- 130 flex offers expert-level performance fit for big mountains
- 100mm last fits the average foot shape comfortably
- Dual 3D Full Liner with thermo-moldable foam for a custom fit
- Dual Core Light shell keeps weight down without inhibiting rigidity
- Active Power V-Lock 3.0 walk mode initiates 53° range of motion
- Gripwalk rubber sole includes AT and tech compatibility
- Item #LNG0011
2.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.