Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
XT3 110 LV Alpine Touring Boot
Lange's XT3 collection consists of freeride-oriented backcountry ski boots, and this XT3 110 LV Alpine Touring Boot is the stiffest XT3 built for women. Its 110 flex and expert-level design are capable of riding rowdy lines with just a touch of forgiveness to keep comfy on daylong tours. The Dual 3D Full Liner further enhances comfort with themo-moldable foam for a customized fit, and the Dual Core Light shell keeps the weight down for an easier ascent. This boot also boasts a burly latch that stays secure in ski mode, and unlatches for a massive 53° range of motion.
- Lange's stiffest women's ski boot built for backcountry freeride
- 110 flex offers expert-level performance fit for big mountains
- 97mm last is Lange's narrowest fit for expert precision
- Dual 3D Full Liner with thermo-moldable foam for a custom fit
- Dual Core Light shell keeps weight down without inhibiting rigidity
- Active Power V-Lock 3.0 walk mode initiates 53° range of motion
- Gripwalk rubber sole includes AT and tech compatibility
- Item #LNG0015
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.