Select style & size:Select options
XT Free 130 Ski Boot
The Lange XT Free 130 Ski Boot is designed to let you expand your playground beyond the resort and into the backcountry. Lange's patented Power V-Lock walk mode provides an impressive 40 degrees of cuff rotation for efficient uphill strides, but its metal-on-metal locking system ensures you don't lose any power and performance on the downhill. A super-stiff 130 flex gives you the control you need to drive your skis fast and hard, and a wide 100 millimeter last keeps you comfortable, whether you're going back for another backcountry lap or skiing steep groomers until the chairs stop spinning.
In order to increase performance and decrease weight, Lange used Grilamid in key areas of the boot's shell. This lightweight plastic also offers increased rebound and flex control, and keeps the shell easy to get in and out of. The Composite Ultra Custom liner is touring-specific, with high-density material in the areas where you need it, and low-density foam throughout the rest of the liner in order to keep the weight to a minimum. It can also be heat-molded for a precise, comfortable fit, and features a lacing system to keep everything snug. And, for added grip and comfortable walking, the Max Grip Alpine sole is compatible with Gripwalk soles.
- Versatile boot that will take you to any line or powder stash
- Dual Core light shaves while maintaining power and control
- 130 flex drives power to your edges with virtually no energy loss
- 100mm last provides a powerful performance fit with no slop
- Dual 3D full Liner offers complete customization for a precise feel
- 45mm power strap with 4 aluminum buckles lock your foot in place
- Rubber arch pad and Max Grip Alpine soles help you navigate ridges
- Dynafit inserts and alpine sole fit alpine or tech bindings
- Item #LNG000B