XT Free 130 LV Ski Boot
The XT Free 130 LV Ski Boot is ready for long days chasing powder in the backcountry, or fast laps in the resort. This version of the XT Free features a low-volume last that's perfect for skiers with slim feet, or those who are looking for a performance-first fit. Lange's patented Power V-Lock walk mode offers 43 degrees of cuff rotation for an impressively efficient uphill stride, yet its metal-on-metal locking system means you won't lose any power or performance when you flip the lever into downhill mode.
For increased rebound and flex control with decreased weight, Lange used Grilamid in key areas of the boot's shell. Not only does this lightweight plastic add to the overall performance and responsiveness of the boot, but it also makes entry and exit a breeze. The touring-specific Composite Ultra Custom liner provides high-density material in the areas where you need extra cushioning, and low-density foam through the rest of the liner to keep the overall weight down. To further add to the precise fit, the liner can be heat-molded, offering customized comfort. For added grip and comfortable hiking, the Max Grip alpine sole is compatible with Gripwalk soles.
- Hard-charging boot for backcountry laps and resort days
- Stiff 130 flex for aggressive skiers that tear up the mountain
- 97mm last is low-volume for slim feet
- Heat-moldable liner offers customizable fit
- Walk mode boasts 43⁰ range of motion to maximize uphill stride
- Compatible with Gripwalk soles for enhanced walking comfort
- Item #DYN006H
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got these as a gift and this is what my husband had to say:
"These boots are great. I have used them for both resort skiing and touring and they are perfect. They fit well right out of the box and have worn in nicely over the first month of use. "