XT Free 130 LV Ski Boot - Men's
Out of Stock
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Alpine Ski Boots in stock than that.Shop Similar Products
XT Free 130 LV Ski Boot
The XT Free 130 LV Ski Boot is ready for long days chasing powder in the backcountry, or fast laps in the resort. This version of the XT Free features a low-volume last that's perfect for skiers with slim feet, or those who are looking for a performance-first fit. Lange's patented Power V-Lock walk mode offers 40 degrees of cuff rotation for an impressively efficient uphill stride, yet its metal-on-metal locking system means you won't lose any power or performance when you flip the lever into downhill mode.
For increased rebound and flex control with decreased weight, Lange used Grilamid in key areas of the boot's shell. Not only does this lightweight plastic add to the overall performance and responsiveness of the boot, but it also makes entry and exit a breeze. The touring-specific Composite Ultra Custom liner provides high-density material in the areas where you need extra cushioning, and low-density foam through the rest of the liner to keep the overall weight down. To further add to the precise fit, the liner can be heat-molded, offering customized comfort. For added grip and comfortable hiking, the Max Grip alpine sole is compatible with Gripwalk soles.
- Versatile boot that will take you to any line or powder stash
- Dual Core light shaves while maintaining power and control
- 130 flex drives power to your edges with virtually no energy loss
- 97mm last creates a precise no nonsense fit that eliminates slop
- Dual 3D full Liner offers complete customization for a precise feel
- 45mm power strap with 4 aluminum buckles lock your foot in place
- Rubber arch pad and Max Grip Alpine soles help you navigate ridges
- Dynafit inserts and alpine sole fit alpine or tech bindings
- Item #LNG000A