Select style & size:Select options
Lange's XT 110 LV Freetour Ski Boot doesn't discriminate when it comes to terrainâ€”it thrives on steep frontside runs, techy lines in the resort, and aesthetic backountry lines. Combining the power of Lange with a convenient walk mode, this boot comes with a respectable 110 flex to drive big skis down bigger lines and a race-inspired fit for a snug and responsive feel. To ensure that classic Lange feel, the XT 110 has a race-inspired 97mm last to ensure quick response and efficient energy transfer to the ski.
Lange's patented Power V-Lock 2.0 walk mode consists of a secure and sturdy metal-on-metal interface to reduce play between the cuff and shell once locked into ski mode. When paired with four aluminum buckles and a power strap, this boot delivers rock-solid downhill performance once it's locked into place. When you do take a hike or venture into the backcountry, 40-degree cuff rotation and Thinsulate insulation means your feet will stay warm and comfortable whether you're boot packing or skinning to the top of your line. Lange gave the XT Ultra Grip WTR soles for solid traction on icy resort parking lots and steep bootpacks in the backcountry.
- A true all-mountain ski boot in bounds or backcountry bounds
- 110 flex drives big skis down bigger lines
- Race-inspired 97mm last ensures quick responses
- Power V-Lock 2.0 walk mode with increased range-of-motion
- Thermo-moldable liner insulated by Thinsulate
- Ultra Grip WTR sole compatible with tech or AT bindings
- Item #DYN005K