Your kid probably doesn't notice heel slop when he or she's bombing down the frontside, but that doesn't mean it won't affect their skiing. Borrowing design elements from Lange's successful RX line, the youth-specific RXJ Kids' Ski Boot delivers the all-mountain performance and all-day comfort your kid needs to ski his or best all day long.
Without inducing the tears that some race boots can, Lange gave the RXJ a mono-injected Control Fit shell that's specifically designed to eliminate common pressure points and those problem areas that can most certainly ruin an otherwise perfect ski day. An accessible 65 flex is great for kids age 12 and under who need a stiffer flex to match their aggressive style of skiing, and the four adjustable buckles work with the 28mm power strap to deliver a snug and responsive fit that will allow your kid to drive their skis through their boots as they lay trenches down the frontside or explore new terrain off piste.
- An all-mountain boot built for kids that ski hard
- 65 flex is ideal for kids age 12 and under
- Control Fit shell helps eliminate common pressure points
- Four adjustable, ergonomic buckles with 28mm power strap
- JR Fit liner provides warmth and comfort
- Item #DYN002X