Ready to attack.
Huck cornices, drop pillow lines, and pin it down tight coulies with confidence and stability. The RX 130 is Lange's stiffest and most aggressive freeride boot, and it's a hard- charging beast. The mono-injected shell enhances power and precision when you're carving turns through hardpack, but for an ultra-stiff boot, the RX 130 maintains a comfortable fit. The customizable liner will keep your feet happy, and the removable rubber soles provide traction to cruise up steep bootpacks.
- An aggressive boot for big-mountain charging
- 130 flex is the stiffest boot in Lange's RX line
- 100mm last balances performance and comfort
- Customizable liner for optimum comfort
- Mono-injected shell for consistent power transmission
- Replaceable rubber soles increase stability walking and hiking
- Item #DYN004W