RX 130 LV Ski Boot
The Lange RX 130 LV Ski Boot is the narrow version of the stiffest all-mountain alpine boot offered by Lange. It's built on a race chassis for exceptional control and performance. Like a race boot, it features four aluminum buckles for the foot hold and heel lock you expect from Lange, with an aggressive 97mm last for riders with narrow feet. This beast of a boot will make sure you can rip big-mountain lines, crush powder fields, and lay trenches on groomers.
To achieve this level of performance the RX 130 is equipped with a two-piece, dual-core plastic shell, heat moldable Dual 3D full liner, and a neutral upright stance. The dual-core shell helps lock your foot in and effectively translates power to the edge of your skis for a responsive ride and quick maneuvering. To make sure your foot is comfortable inside that hard plastic shell, the Dual 3D full liner can be heat molded for a custom fit that will prevent your foot from sliding and keep the blood flowing so you can actually feel everything you're doing. Combining the moldable liner with a more neutral and upright stance provides more comfort and rideability, letting you rip from bell to bell without stopping to give your feet a rest.
- All-mountain alpine boot for hard-charging skiers everywhere
- Ultra-stiff 130 flex caters to skiers pushing the limits
- This Low Volume version features a narrow 97mm last
- Four buckle system holds your foot in position and locks your heel
- Heat-moldable liner offers a custom fit for all day comfort
- Neutral stance drives power to the edges of wide skis effortlessly
- Max grip soles inspire confidence on ice, stairs, and boot packs
- 50mm power strap locks your shin in place for comfortable power
- Item #DYN006B
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These boots are amazing. The fit is great right out of the box which is something I never thought I'd say! I only had to have minor bootwork done to perfect the fit. With a 97mm last, these fit my narrow feet super well. The toe box is roomy enough where I still have circulation to my toes but the snug fit throughout offers exceptional control. Highly recommend!
A great low volume boot with 130 flex
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The Lange RX 130 LV is a great boot for an aggressive skier who wants a very stiff boot with a low volume fit. Having skied a number of seasons with these boots, I can say that they are the best I’ve owned - the fit is just right with my custom footbed and the flex is all of the claimed 130.
Narrow Width Works.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I used to have the RX 130 boots before they made it a little roomier. I noticed that they also released a narrower version. The 97mm last is perfect. Insoles are a must for me!
What year are these from?