Step up to the all-mountain buffet.
The Lange Men's RX 130 LV Ski Boot devours everything from lines full of pristine corduroy to bottomless pow with the occasional crud and bumps peppered between. This low-volume option in the RX line maintains the same race-inspired fit you'd expect from a pair of Langes, but in a design that rips up the entire mountain. The RX 130 is stiff with a 130 flex and narrow 97mm last that will please expert skiers that demand a hard-charging feel from their boots.
The mono-injected polyether shell makes for a smooth and progressive flex, while the high-density, heat-moldable liner ensures a fully customizable fit that will leave feet stoked to ski lap after lap. The RX 130s are fitted with four stout aluminum buckles with a 40mm cam lock power strap for a super stiff closure to the boot. The custom tongue allows the fit of the boot to be customized at the instep area to reduce common pressure points, promote circulation, and increase the overall warmth and comfort of the boot. The addition of a vulcanized rubber sole increases their all-mountain prowess and makes the hike into your favorite backcountry lines feel a whole lot easier and more secure when things get a bit more exposed.
- An aggressive boot to charge the whole mountain
- Stiff 130 flex for expert skiers
- Narrow 97mm last for a responsive fit and feel
- Customizable liner conforms to shape of foot
- Mono-injected shell for consistent flex
- Articulated race buckles are low profile and easy to open
- Rubber sole for extra traction on the bootpack
- Item #DYN004V