Select Style & Size
RX 120 Ski Boot
The Lange RX 120 Ski Boot is proof that a stiff flex need not make tough guys cry. With a burly 120 flex, it's got plenty of Lange's hard-charging DNA, but its ample 100 millimeter width won't crush your feet the way the race-ready 98mm-lasted boots will, so you can tackle steeps, groomers, and pow without pretending that your tears of pain are actually tears of joy.
Lange built the RX 120 with its Dual Core technology, injecting two different types of plastic into targeted areas to give it a smooth, strong, and consistent flex regardless of temperatures and snow conditions. The four buckles provide the firmest, most precise fit out there, so the RX 120 gives you ripping all-mountain performance without crushing your toes and spirit. Lange also engineered the boot with it's foot-mapped Control Fit design that features a one-piece toe box, instep pocket, and anatomical padding for a responsive, secure, and ultra-comfy fit.
Inside, Lange hooked up a fully heat-moldable Dual 3D Pro liner, so you can dial in a precise fit before you hit the slopes. A fat 45mm power strap cinches the liner and cuff down around your shin and calf to reduce shin bang and provide a super-precise feel all the way through the top of the boot, and Lange even finished the RX 120 off with Max Grip soles so you can make your way over rocky ridges to your line without slipping and tumbling down before you're ready to rip.
- Powerful and forgiving boot that blends comfort and performance
- Dual Core shell drives power to your edges to boost response
- Dual 3D liner pro molds to your food for a medium tensioned fit
- 100mm last eases pinching and jamming without limiting control
- Two-piece design with 4 buckles locks in your foot without play
- 45mm Powerstrap provides additional security and power
- Max Grip alpine soles ease navigation of parking lots and ridges
- Item #LNG0005
- Shell Material
- Dual Core (polyurethane)
- Last Width
- Dual 3D Pro
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Binding Compatibility
- alpine, GripWalk (sold seperately)
- DIN Certified
- Max Grip, GripWalk (sold seperately)
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?