RX 120 LV Ski Boot
Ripping hardpack, dropping cliffs, and shredding bumps, these are a few of the things Lange's RX 120 LV Ski Boot does best. Whether you're tearing it up on the frontside or the backside, you'll need a boot that can keep up with you, and the RX 120 LV is the ultimate all-mountain ripper.
The 120 flex delivers power and response with more comfort and forgiveness than the super stiff RX 130, and the narrow 97mm last is targeted towards low-volume feet and those looking for a race-inspired fit. The RX 120 LV's mono-injected shell and Dual 3D liner integrate smoothly to maximize control and power transmission whether you're maneuvering down gnarly chutes or arcing smooth GS turns down fresh corduroy.
- Ski boot built with a powerful all-mountain performance
- 120 flex is the second stiffest RX from Lange
- 97mm last creates a tight race inspired fit that eliminate slop
- Dual 3D Pro liner molds to your foot to boost comfort, and fit
- 4 buckle 2-piece construction creates a reliable feel and fit
- Max Grip alpine soles ease walking while maintaining classic feel
- Item #LNG000S
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- Dual 3D Pro
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Binding Compatibility
- Max Grip Alpine
- Claimed Weight
- [26.5] 4lb 11.3oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?