Dominate the hill.
Ripping hardpack, dropping cliffs, and shredding bumps—these are a few of the things Lange's RX 120 LV Ski Boot does best. Whether you're tearing it up on the frontside or the backside, you'll need a boot that can keep up with you, and the RX 120 LV is the ultimate all-mountain ripper.
The 120 flex delivers power and response with more comfort and forgiveness than the super stiff RX 130, and the narrow 97mm last is targeted towards low-volume feet and those looking for a race-inspired fit. The RX 120 LV's mono-injected shell and Dual 3D liner integrate smoothly to maximize control and power transmission whether you're maneuvering down gnarly chutes or arcing smooth GS turns down fresh corduroy.
- A hard-charging boot to rip the whole mountain
- 120 flex is stiff but forgiving
- Narrow 97mm last for a low-volume race fit
- Mono-injected shell for control and precision
- Dual 3D Pro liner is customizable for maximum comfort
- Power strap provides a tight and responsive closure
- Bimaterial toe and heels for extra traction when hiking
- Item #DYN004X