Select Style & Size
RX 110 LV Ski Boot
As the second stiffest women-specific boot in Lange's RX line, the Women's 110 LV Ski Boot offers the powerful connection you require to rip your skis down steep corduroy groomers, tight trees, and open bowls of pure powder. The 110 flex is ideal for advanced skiers looking to tear up the whole mountain, and a narrow 97-millimeter last offers a precise, performance oriented fit. A mapping of lightweight plastic at specific areas of the boot's shell makes entry and exit a breeze, and works to increase energy and flex control, optimizing its responsiveness.
Lange's women-specific Shin Control liner evenly distributes shin pressure as you flex into the boot, which give you better control and a more comfortable feel. For a customized fit, the liner is also thermo-moldable, and features two different high-density foams in key fit zones to add plush comfort and all-day support to your ride. And, even on the coldest days the mountain has to offer, Thinsulate insulation in the liner will keep your toes warm so you don't have to quit early.
- Powerful boot for hard charging skiers who demand feel and power
- Dual Core shell drives power to your edges to boost response
- Dual 3D liner pro molds to your food for a medium tensioned fit
- 97mm last eliminates slop for a powerful and reliable feel
- Two-piece design with 4 buckles locks in your foot without play
- 40mm Powerstrap provides additional security and power
- Max Grip alpine soles ease navigation of parking lots and ridges
- Item #LNG0006
- Shell Material
- Dual Core (polyurethane)
- Last Width
- Dual 3D Pro
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Binding Compatibility
- alpine, GripWalk (sold seperately)
- DIN Certified
- Max Grip, GripWalk (sold seperately)
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
September 11, 2019
Details note 97mm last but tech specs note 100mm last. Please clarify which is correct for the 24.5 size boot? Thanks!