Select Style & Size
RX 110 LV Ski Boot
As the stiffest women-specific boot in Lange's RX line, the Women's 110 LV Ski Boot offers the powerful connection you require to rip your skis down steep corduroy groomers, tight trees, and open bowls of pure powder. The 110 flex is ideal for advanced skiers looking to tear up the whole mountain, and a narrow 97-millimeter last offers a precise, performance oriented fit. A mapping of lightweight plastic at specific areas of the boot's shell makes entry and exit a breeze, and works to increase energy and flex control, optimizing its responsiveness.
Lange's women-specific Shin Control liner evenly distributes shin pressure as you flex into the boot, which give you better control and a more comfortable feel. For a customized fit, the liner is also thermo-moldable, and features two different high-density foams in key fit zones to add plush comfort and all-day support to your ride. And, even on the coldest days the mountain has to offer, Thinsulate insulation in the liner will keep your toes warm so you don't have to quit early.
- Solid boots for tearing up the mountain
- 110 flex is stiff and responsive for efficient ski control
- Performance-oriented 97mm last accommodates narrower feet
- Women-specific liner is anatomically designed for a precise feel
- Liner is thermo-moldable to offer completely customized fit
- Thinsulate insulation keeps toes warm on cold mountain days
- Max Grip sole provides traction when booting to powder stashes
- Item #DYN006D
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Lean Angle
- 12 degrees
- Shin Control, Dual 3D Pro, Thinsulate
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Binding Compatibility
- DIN Certified
- ISO 5355
- Max Grip
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 30, 2018
New Lange year, skis the same
- I've put it through the wringer
I use these boots on a daily basis at the resort. I've skied in Langes for more than 10 years and had a variety of models. This is a great model if you're looking for an all-around boot. It's stiff enough, and you can easily add in a stiffer liner to give it a little extra without getting a full race boot like the RS. The rubber soles are an extra plus, so you can walk into the tram dock without slipping like a fool. Buckles and strap are easy to maneuver. True to size.