Brawn and brain required.
When you find yourself needing a hard-charging, race-inspired ski boot to really lay down some carves, dust off the Lange Men's RS 130 Boot and slide your foot into the World Cup Race Fit liner. The 130 flex is burly enough for the hardest of chargers out there, so you'll definitely want to pair it with stiff skis and an equally aggressive attitude. The four articulated race buckles give you lots of adjustability, especially when paired with the options for forward lean angle and the adjustable canting. In case a 130 flex just isn't enough for you, crank down on the 40mm Camlock power strap and crush the hill to your heart's content.
- A burly boot built for hard-charging ski racers
- Stiff 130 flex for uncompromising power
- 97mm last is narrow for a race fit
- World Cup Race Fit liner delivers power and accuracy
- Buckles are low profile and easily adjustable
- 40mm Camlock powerstrap cranks down tight
- Item #DYN004T